Pages

Saturday, September 15

Bright Textiles

Hi there blog readers! My apologies for the extended absence. A few weeks ago I started grad school - an MFA program in interior design. The downside is the seemingly unending amount of work. However, now that I'm a bit more adjusted to bring back in school full time, I will be regularly posting once or twice a week again. The upside, at least as far as this blog, is exposure to inside world of interior design which I will be sharing with you!

Today I have a few of my new favorite fabrics for your viewing pleasure. The bright, bold colors in these fabrics will stand out in an otherwise neutral space or pair them together for a look that won't soon be forgotten. Enjoy!



Above two textiles from KnollTextiles


Above two textiles from Clarke & Clarke


Above two textiles from Holly Hunt


No comments:

Post a Comment