Pages

Thursday, August 25

Riding Out the Storm

Here on the U.S. East Coast we're batting down the hatches for Hurricane Irene. It seems to be all anyone is talking about (anyone remember the earthquake we had two days ago?) I'm not usually one to over-react to weather reports, in fact I'm usually the one making a little fun of people who do (a very common occurrence in the DC-area) but I admit the latest weather reports even had me making a trip to the grocery store today for batteries and water (and goldfish, a staple in my mind). So in honor of the impending storm, I created this round-up of weather-related goodies. Enjoy the highlights below and be sure to check out the whole list.




Storm Cloud Necklace by DeliciousHobo


Storm Catcher Watercolor Print by ThBarberShop

Whale Weather Vane Photo Print by Knight27

No comments:

Post a Comment