Pages

Monday, August 15

Welcome!

In this debut post I want to do a quick round-up of who I am and what you can expect. So who in the world are you reading about? Well, I’m Jennie. A 20-something trying to make the switch from hobby crafter to full-blown craft business-lady. I recently quit my day job (event planning) to pursue my dream work-from-home lifestyle. Only time (and my bank account) will tell if that was a smart decision.

The goal is post five days a week. I’m putting this down in writing so you can feel free to call me out when I slack on this promise (seriously, forceful, but friendly, reminders encouraged). And now, on to the things you can look forward to on this blog...

  • laughing along with me as I stumble my way through establishing a handmade craft business
  • fun DIY projects
  • a behind-the-scenes glimpse into the DC craft show scene
  • the ups and downs of practicing what I preach on sustainability and eco-friendly living
  • adorable finds from the crafting and vintage world

No comments:

Post a Comment