Pages

Saturday, November 19

The Art of Thankfulness

This time of year lots of people are sharing via facebook, twitter or blogs what they are thankful for. Now, I'm as tech-obsessed as the rest of us, but don't you miss the good ole' days when you had a construction paper turkey (a.k.a a cutout of your hand) and had to write something your thankful for on each feather (a.k.a finger)? There's just something about physically picking up the pen and paper that I think gives a little more weight to those positive thoughts (not that I'm digging on the virtual-postive thoughts either!!). Why not consider one of these fun grown-up versions of that very fancy turkey this Thanksgiving? But whichever way you choose to share, I wish everyone a very happy Thanksgiving!

I love this idea for a big Thanksgiving party! Via PoodlePoddles
Thankful Tree via HoneyWereHome



Gratitude Journal via iloveitallwithmonicawright

No comments:

Post a Comment