1. Gather up your candles, the glass jar and the pillar candle. Then boil a pot of water - you want to make sure the water level doesn't rise higher than your shortest jar candle.
4. By now your pot of water should be going strong. Turn down the heat so it's just above a simmer. Using tongs, lower your first candle into the water. Leave it there until all of the wax has melted into liquid. How long this takes will depend on how much wax was left in the candle. Once all of the wax has melted, remove it from the water using your tongs.
5. Holding the pillar candle in the center of the jar with one hand, use the other to gently pour the liquid wax into the jar. You may want to gently shake the jar to ensure an even layer.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 (minus holding the pillar candle) until you have gone through all of your used candles. You may want put the new candle in the fridge or freezer between layers to help speed up the drying process, particularly for an extra thick layer.
7. That's it! Break out the lighter and enjoy your new multi-scented candle!