Pages

Wednesday, May 30

Sewing Envy on Lilyshop

Sewing Machine Cross-stitch by PickleLadyFarm
I am not great at sewing, which is why I am generally envious of people who are (my mom being on this list). When I came across these beautiful pieces on Lilyshop, I naturally drooled a little, and then decided the best way to get over my envy would be to share them with the world. (I can't be the only sewing wanna-be out there, right?) Enjoy!





Spring Owl Felt Magnets by asianinvasionsaloon


Purple and Green Quilt by patchworkmtn

Flower Girl Embroidery Pattern by sewjenaissance



3 comments:

  1. Hi Jennie!

    Thanks for featuring Clementine, it was very sweet of you :D

    Gave you a shout out on my FB page!
    Jen
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new follower (via GFC) from a linky... I'll flick through your blog blog later, here in Paris, it's 11:25 PM.
    Cheers ;)
    http://sparkleandco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by Jen and Sparkle!!

    ReplyDelete