Pages

Friday, October 14

Get 'em When They Are Young

Pre-post admission: I do not have kids, so I really have no idea how hard it is to get kids to eat healthy. But I do believe in the importance of introducing kids to healthy foods - including veggies! Lots of research has been done in this area, and it's been shown that food preferences develop as early as age three. Age Three! This means to get kids hooked on healthy foods that will serve them well throughout life it needs to be done early on. And, what better way than through play? Here are some toddler friendly toys guaranteed to create veggie-loving kids (well maybe not but we can try). I wish these were around when I was little!!
Felt Bell Peppers by LittleFruits
Eat Your Vegetables Felt Food Set by Evryday Circus







No comments:

Post a Comment