Pages

Thursday, February 2

Unique Valentine's Gifts


Personalized Red Wool Heart Sachet by NeedleAndFelt

It's a good bet that your SO has probably never received a Valentine's gift as great as handmade bar of soap that says 'You Smell Nice' or a clothes hanger in the shape of the word 'STUD,' or even a Valentine's card with a friendly troll that says 'Hi Hottie.' And, I'm also guessing your craft-loving BFF has never gotten a better gift than a set of heart-shaped recycled crayons.

I know, your jealous of my fabulous gift-giving ideas. Guess what? I'm happy share! Check out my Unique Valentine's Gift Guide on Pinterest to find out where you can purchase all of the above and more!


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful gift giving ideas! Thank you for sharing and including my xo heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great item! Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete